Are you ready to join our team? Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate opportunity in Boston
Associates provide consulting services on client engagement matters, including data gathering, organization of documents and electronic data, financial modeling and analysis. They build consulting and teamwork skills and manage day-to-day tasks on a client engagement.
- Contribute as a member of the engagement team by executing tasks, assisting team members and by supporting overall project administration
- With direction/guidance, provides analytic support to projects
- Create and maintain work product (documents/data)
- Build consulting skills and analytic techniques through client engagements and by taking advantage of opportunities to attend training, conferences and sit for certifications
- Provide analytical support and quality assurance related to the work product
- Develop practice knowledge
- Respond to basic client inquiries and develop working rapport with clients
- One to three years of work experience in an accounting or financial role
- Undergraduate degree in economics, accounting or finance is required
- Working toward a CPA or CFE is preferred
- A basic understanding of the following is expected:
– Financial statement analysis
– Research skills
– Financial modeling
- Strong computer skills including Excel, Access, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint
- Solid communication skills – both written and oral
Applicants should send their resumes with cover letters to email@example.com.
Floyd Advisory is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Floyd Advisory encourages and considers applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.