Are you ready to join our team? Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manager Opportunity in the Boston office
Managers have a solid foundation in accounting principles, financial reporting matters, financial statement analysis, investigative skills and financial knowledge. This role will provide leadership on client engagements and managers are responsible for day-to-day client interactions, client deliverables, project management, budgets and quality assurance, as well as supervising and coaching staff. They also develop and maintain relationships with clients and actively participate in the generation of new client projects.
- Coach, develop, mentor, and motivate team members.
- Demonstrate advanced consulting capabilities by displaying industry/practice expertise.
- Develop work papers, provide quality control over client product, evaluate data and communicate results to the team and the client. Also will be responsible for developing client engagement work programs.
- Manage day to day client interactions and effectively communicate with all levels of client personnel.
- Participate in business development by demonstrating an understanding of our services and recognizing opportunities for them within a client situation.
- Present fully developed conclusions to the partner on the engagement.
- Research technical finance and accounting topics.
- Resolve project and client concerns.
- Serve in an oversight capacity for all client deliverables including ensuring overall work product quality.
- Take a leadership role on one or more engagements and are responsible for client deliverables, budgets, deadlines and quality assurance.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of proficiency in GAAP/GAAS research, experience addressing a broad range of technical accounting issues in which the candidate played a significant role in issue identification, research, documentation and communication of the conclusion to members of the team and the client.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of proficiency understanding and analyzing financial statements including income statements, balance sheets and cash flows and demonstrated ability to perform ration analysis.
- Analytical ability.
- Degree in accounting, finance or economics is required, CPA, CFE, or other relevant credential required.
- Effective communication, report writing and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the creation of Excel spreadsheets, Access databases and PowerPoint presentation.
- Supervisory coaching and mentoring experience.
Applicants should send their resumes for this position to Kaitlyn Geci at email@example.com.
Floyd Advisory is an equal opportunity employer. We value a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. Floyd Advisory encourages and considers applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.